Wisteria Lane Lodging
- Cabins, Cottages and Suites
Wisteria Lane Lodging has incurably romantic log cabins, designed for just two adults.
It's very quiet and secluded, spacious and peaceful. When you open the door to the casual elegance, you’ll hear romantic music playing and see the soft lights glowing ~ you will feel truly pampered!
We have four cabins located in a clearing in the woods, giving you all the privacy of country living. Yet it is only a 20-minute drive into Eureka Springs! The cabins are open, with vaulted ceilings and ceiling fans.
• King Bed
• Gas Log Fireplace
• 4’ X 6’ Waterfall filled Whirlpool for two
• Separate Shower
• Extra roomy, duel power, double recliner
• Satellite 48” TV with Blu-ray enhanced sound system
• DVD, VCR, CD Stereo
• Fully Furnished Kitchen
• A Continental Breakfast
• Complimentary Coffee & Tea
• Hot Chocolate Mixes, Herbal Teas & just for fun Popcorn.
• Gas Grill
• Porch Swing & other outside seating with side table
- King Bed with Elegant style & Classic designed bed linens
- 4 X 6 Waterfall filled Whirlpool for two Separate Shower
- Gas Log Fireplace open October through April
- Furnished Kitchen ~ Continental Breakfast ~ Comp. Coffee & Tea, Hot Chocolate Mixes, Herbal Teas & just for fun Popcorn
- Extra roomy, duel power, double recliner, Satellite 48 TV with Blu-ray enhanced sound system DVD, VCR, CD Stereo
Hot DealsAugust special!! Romance Her with Chocolate, Wine and Roses!Print CouponSeptember Special! 10% DiscountPrint Coupon15% Discount This Weekend Only!Print CouponOctober Special!! Sunday - Thursday bookings! book 2 nights at regular price third night is $99!Print CouponNovember Special! 10% DiscountPrint Coupon
Whom to Contact
- Peggy Mistark1093 CR 226Eureka Springs, AR 72631Phone: (479) 253-7544Cell Phone: 479-981-1762 text
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Continental Breakfast
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Major Credit Cards
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At4Cabin: 1 bedroom$155.00Notes: Specials & Packages available
Located just 8 Miles north of Eureka Springs off of Scenic Highway 23 N. Plus 1 mile of gravel road.