Welcome to Eureka Springs!
Eureka Springs, Arkansas has been a popular resort town and vacation destination since the 1800’s. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas surrounded by rivers and lakes, Eureka Springs became known early on for its healing waters, Victorian architecture and historical significance and as a haven for artists. Eureka Springs has been consistently honored as one of the Top 25 Arts Destinations. A city of diversity that boast parades, festivals, music, attractions, dining, outdoor adventures and much more. The broad spectrum and popularity of Eureka weddings has earned our romantic village the privilege of hosting more weddings than anywhere else in the state of Arkansas. View the 2018 Visitor Guide
Join us for the 2018 Eureka Springs Christmas Parade of Lights CLICK HERE to register to participate in the parade
The Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce Parade of Lights is one of the most anticipated holiday parades in Eureka Springs, Arkansas and all over the area and state. This unique and beautiful parade begins at 6:00 pm.
The 2018 Theme is: A Vintage Christmas.
- Entries must be received by 4:00pm on Nov. 26th to be eligible for prizes
- Only one Santa in the parade - the traditional parade grand finale
- Political agendas are not allowed. All entries are to celebrate the holiday season.
- Weather date - December 8th
- Other = Individuals, walking groups, horses, cars, etc.
- Because the parade is at night we suggest lights.