The Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce present role is that of a not-for-profit, membership-funded business organization that continues to serve the business community through the active involvement within the community, the publishing, distribution and management of the community's Visitor Guide, In Town guide, Group Travel guide, Wedding guide and website www.eurekaspringschamber.com. Also the daily attention to the Visitor Center and its guest and inquiries. The Chamber is a well-established, thriving organization offering a wide variety of services to its members and visitors.
To foster business and cultural growth of the community, contribute to the quality of life, promote tourism and enrich economic vitality through positive leadership, creating an active network of support and cooperation for the common good.
The Visitor Information Center located at 516 Village Circle Drive on US Highway 62 East (2000 block of East Van Buren) in the Pine Mountain Village Shopping Center. Make us your first stop when visiting Eureka Springs. The center is open seven days per week from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. all year.
- Information on lodging vacancies
- Maps and directions from helpful staff
- A convenient spot to pick up tickets for most of Eureka Springs shows and attractions.
- Restaurant recommendations
- Local knowledge about things to see and do
- The Eureka Springs Visitor Guide and In Town Guide with all the information you'll need on places to stay, restaurants, things to see and do, shopping, and business services ·
- Current information on festivals and events
- Detailed brochures and literature on our chamber members
- Planning a wedding? Visit our wedding services and planning display area. All you need to know about weddings in the Eureka Springs area is here
- Conventions and Group Travel. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help start you off in the right direction
- Enjoy the artist and gallery showcase in the center. We have works from local artists and galleries on display and for sale. The display changes seasonally
- Pick up a souvenir from Eureka Springs
- Check your e-mail; WiFi available.