Membership in the Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce demonstrates a company's commitment to helping improve the area’s economic vitality and quality of life. In return, Chamber members benefit from the wealth of educational, networking and growth opportunities exclusively provided through membership.
The Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce present role is that of a not-for-profit, membership-funded business organization that continues to serve the business community through the active involvement within the community, the publishing, distribution and management of the community's Visitor Guide, In Town guide, Relocation Guide, Padded Maps, and website EurekaSpringsChamber.com. Also the daily attention to the Visitor Center and its guest and inquiries. The Chamber is a well-established, thriving organization offering a wide variety of services to its members and visitors. With all the Chamber has to offer there has never been a better time to be a member of the Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce.
Explanation of Benefits
- On-line business listing on highly visited website - Listing and a link to your Web site in our online directory at eurekaspringschamber.com
- Business listed in the printed membership directory - The directory is distributed to businesses and individuals and used for relocation
- Ribbon cutting and groundbreaking services -Gain exposure with your new membership by scheduling your ribbon cutting or ground breaking. We will provide the scissors, ribbon, promotion, and ambassadors.
- New member packet & orientation - Your new member packet contains a wealth of information about your Chamber membership.
- Brochure and rack cards distribution at Visitor Center
- Visitor services
- Email newsletters to 1,000 + recipients
- Visitor inquiry program
- Qualified Referrals – we ONLY refer chamber members. The Chamber receives requests for goods and services.
- Advertising & sponsorship opportunities -An affordable way to brand your business.
- Networking events - Information and networking opportunities are available throughout the year that include Business After Hours, Morning Brew, festivals, special events and more.
- Educational Seminars – Morning Brew is a monthly educational class with a variety of topics. We also host other workshops and classes throughout the year.
- Membership in U.S. Chamber of Commerce – The ES chamber is a member in the US Chamber and the membership & benefits are passed to you as a member of the Federation Partnership Program.
- Representation with the Arkansas State Chamber
- An advocate for your business at the local, regional, and state level
- Opportunity to participate on committees – We have several committees, Ambassadors, membership and more.
Being active in a local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy because two-thirds of consumers believe that such companies use good business practice, are reputable, care about their customers and are involved in the community.
- Artist and non-profit $90
- Lodging $225 + 5 per room
- Employees 1-10 $225
- Employees 11-20 $315
- Employees 21-50 $400
- Employees over 50 $500
- Utilities $750
- Corporate $1000
Additional business $150
Individual memberships are available for retirees or others that just want to stay in touch and be involved. This membership does not include a listing on the website or directory. $70