2017 Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce Parade of Lights
The Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce Parade of Lights is one of the most anticipated holiday parades in Eureka Springs, Arkansas and all over the area and state. This unique and beautiful parade begins at 6:00 pm.
The 2017 Theme is Peace on Earth.
Thank you to The Handley Foundation, Joe Gunnels Tours, & Sunfest Market! Because of these amazing sponsors we are able to offer better prizes than ever before!
First Place = $350
Second Place = $300
Other (Bands, Walkers, Etc.):
First Place = $250
Second Place = $200
We are thrilled to announce that Chuck Dovish, from Exploring Arkansas, will be the Grand Marshal for the 2017 Parade of Lights! After exploring Arkansas for more than forty years, Dovish continues to surprise and entertain viewers with his adventures and subjects. His philosophy throughout the years has always been to illuminate the culture and heritage of Arkansas, in addition to conservation and preservation of The Natural State. Exploring Arkansas was the 2009 recipient of the Sierra Club Conservation Award. Exploring Arkansas can be seen Wednesday nights at 6:30 on AETN. The show repeats most Sundays at 5pm. For more info on Chuck Dovish, click HERE.
THEME: Peace on Earth
Please click on the red box above labeled REGISTER NOW to register to participate in the parade
- Entries must be received by Nov. 22th to be eligible for prizes
- Only one Santa in the parade - the traditional parade grand finale
- Political agendas ar not allowed. All entries are to celebrate the holiday season.
- Weather date - December 8th
- other = Individuals, walking groups, horses, cars, etc.
- Because the parade is at night we suggest lights.