The Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce present role is that of a not-for-profit, membership-funded business organization that continues to serve the business community through the active involvement within the community, the publishing, distribution and management of the community's Visitor Guide and Attractions Maps, and through our website www.eurekaspringschamber.com. Also the daily attention to the Visitor Center and its guest and inquiries. The Chamber is a well-established, thriving organization offering a wide variety of services to its members and visitors.
To foster business and cultural growth of the community, contribute to the quality of life, promote tourism and enrich economic vitality through positive leadership, creating an active network of support and cooperation for the common good.
The Visitor Information Center is located at 44 Kingshighway Ste. A-7 (Eureka Springs Community Center Plaza). Make us your first stop when visiting Eureka Springs. Our Visitor Information Center is open Monday- Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Information on lodging vacancies
- Maps and directions from helpful staff
- Restaurant recommendations
- Local knowledge about things to see and do
- The Eureka Springs Visitor Guide with all the information you'll need on places to stay, restaurants, things to see and do, shopping, and more
- Current information on festivals and events
- Detailed brochures and literature on our chamber members
- Planning a wedding? Visit our wedding services and planning display area.
- Conventions and Group Travel. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help start you off in the right direction
- Check your e-mail; WiFi available.