Join us for the longest running car show in the Ozarks as it celebrates its 51st year! And this year it's back at Pine Mountain!
This is not a complete schedule. More details will be announced at a later date as they are finalized.
- Early car registration followed by Sunset Cruise at 6pm. Details TBA soon.
- Gates to Pine Mountain open at 8am
- Judging begins at 9am. Categories include: Crowd Favorite, Chamber Choice, CS Bank Choice, and Mayor's Choice
- Antique Automobile Parade through Historic Downtown Eureka Springs at 11am
- After the parade, feel free to have lunch, shop, or come back to Pine Mountain where there will be a bouncy house, face paining, other activities, and multiple vendors set up all day from 8am - 4pm
- Valve Cover Races kick off at 1pm. Prizes awarded for 1st & 2nd place - adult, 1st & 2nd place - youth, and best design. Valve Cover Races sponsored by: Ridge Runner Valve Cover Racing.
- Awards presentation at 2pm
- The Holiday Island Chamber invites you to their Patriot Day Celebration/ 9-11 Tribute at the Tom & Kathy Dees Memorial Park at 6 Parkcliff Dr in Holiday Island from 1:00 PM 6:00 PM
- Honor and celebrate the veterans and first responders on this important day of remembrance!
- Live Music, vendors, auto cruise-ins, arts, crafts and children’s area.
- Watch for updated details for this annual event!