The Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce Parade of Lights is one of the most anticipated holiday parades in Eureka Springs, Arkansas and all over the area and state. This unique and beautiful parade begins at 6:00 pm.
THEME: Peace on Earth
Please click on the red box above labeled REGISTER NOW to register to participate in the parade
PRIZES: First place - $350 Second place - $200
- Entries must be received by Nov. 22th to be eligible for prizes
- Only one Santa in the parade - the traditional parade grand finale
- Political agendas ar not allowed. All entries are to celebrate the holiday season.
- Weather date - December 8th
- other = Individuals, walking groups, horses, cars, etc.
- Because the parade is at night we suggest lights.